- Our Team of professionals provide consistent & quality home health care in the convenience of your own home, personal care home, and/or assisted living facility
- We work closely with your physicians(s) to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations
Serving the counties of:
- Our registered nurses are certified in the use of KCI Wound V.A.C.
- Our Speech Therapist are certified to the use of Vital Stim Therapy, Interactive Metronome, and the Iowa Oral Performance Instrument
- Our certified mental health nurse works closely with all physicians & specialist to provide services such as follow up after in-patient treatment; coping skills; relaxation techniques; medication instruction, assessment, & management; referral(s) to community services.
- Certified Nurses Aides provide assistance to patients with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Certified by CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid)
Professional Memberships, Committiees & Boards
- Indiana County Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana County Health Care Careers Consortium
- Human Services of Indiana County
- Indiana County Tourist Bureau
- Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau
- The Challenge Program - Purchase Line School District
Nurses on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days /week including holidays
Office Hours Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm