Home Care Services
Medical Social Services
- Assist patients with social and emotional concerns related to illness.
- Registered Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Mom/Baby Well Nursing
Nursing Care is provided by, or supervised by, a registered nurse.
Nurses provide direct care; manage, observe, and evaluate a patient’s care; and
teach the patient and their caregiver(s).
Home Care Services Provided ( but not limited to)
- Education and management of disease process (new illness or injury)
- Education and management of medications
- Intravenous therapy
- Nutrition and hydration instruction
- Wound Care (Certified Wound V.A.C. – Vacuum Assisted Closure)
- Ostomy Care (ileostomy, colostomy)
- Assistance with community resources
Nurses on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days /week including holidays
Office Hours Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm