Physical Therapy Services
- Job immobility
- Strength deficits
- Frequent falling
- Problems with home mobility (ex. walking around in your home; getting in / out of the shower)
Treatment of injury and disease by mechanical means such as heat, light exercise, and massage.
General Short –Term Goals/ Benefits:
- Pain Reduction
- Swelling / edema control
- Stretching to regain normal joint motion
- Assistance with exercise to improve balance
- Inner ear repositioning for BPPV "rocks"
- Improving spinal mobility to decrease pain & increase mobility
- Fall prevention program
- Total joint care (precaution, safe progression activity & exercise)
- Assistance with ordering appropriate equipment to aide in walking, bed mobility, shower safety, etc.
- Bracing, splinting, taping.
General Long- Term Goals / Benefits:
- Decrease falls by improving strength, balance, & postural awareness
- Decrease Joint & Muscular pain to improve natural movement patterns
- Provide instruction on proper exercise to improve strength & independence.
Nurses on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days /week including holidays
Office Hours Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm